#SupportYongseo2017

#SupportYongseo2017

YONGSEO ALWAYS FOREVER

YONGSEO ALWAYS FOREVER
Hey, Selamat datang di duniaku. Tempat dimana aku mencurahkan semua delulu aku tentang OTP aku YONGSEO COUPLE. - Jung Yong Hwa dan Seo Ju Hyun.

I a proud to be Gogumas. And I dont care who you are as long as you respect other shipper by not comment bad things I will always welcome you here.

♥ My Name is ZEE
♥ I am A proud mother of three little angels.
♥ Aku tinggal di Kota Makassar Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan Indonesia.
♥ Hoby apapun yang membuat hati aku senang
♥ Setiap hari mendengarkan lagu CNBLUE dan SNSD #YongseoEffect
♥ I am A Muslim but I am Not A Terorist
♥ People With Good Heart is The Ultimate Winner its my fav quote by Seohyun
♥ Never Stop Learning thats my motto
♥ Keep Happy and Avoid Stress thats what I'm do everyday hehehee

Thanks for coming. Hope you enjoy my fanfics.

My Sosial Media :
Instagram @zee.nasrun
LINE @Zee.Chaerul
Facebook @Zee.Nasrun
Twitter @Zee_Nasrun
email me at zeenieys.0627@gmail.com
Previous
Next Post »

Nothing But Yongseo ♥

Nothing But Yongseo β™₯